Farm in Russia - arable land for sale Ref : RU 01
|Price:||GOOD TIME TO INVEST IN RUSSIAN AGRICULTURE|
|Approx. Area||2500 ha|
|Special Note:||Ref RU 01|
Huge tracts of land available - up to 2500ha - suitable for growing cereals such as wheat, rye, oats, potatoes, carrots…….
Only approx 200kms from Moscow .....off the St Petersburg highway.
Water and electricity available.
This is a good time to invest in Russian agriculture..............as the Government is pushing for more independence from imports…….
Price of land @ USD 1000 / ha......
Possible to negotiate smaller blocks of land…..REF : RU 01
There is no additional information about this property.
RUSSIA - PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONNAIRE AND RETURN AS DIRECTED - TO BETTER HELP YOU
We are glad to send you our request about investing in agriculture in Russia. Summer time in Russia is the best time to look out for potential acquisitions in agriculture. In several parts of Russia farming subsidized with up to 50% of the investment made.
If you are still interested in investing in agriculture in Russia, than we need to know the following in order to proceed.
What sector in agriculture you are interested in investing: dairy business,
arable farming, sheep farming, pig breeding, cattle ranching, poultry keeping,
viticulture, vegetable growing, large scale orchards
- What soil or precipitation do you expect : black earth or brown soil, precipitation per year from 450mm to 1200mm
- Would you like to invest in a vertical integrated business like cheese factories, milk processing facilities, elevators, mills or even bakeries
- Do you like to farm by your self or do you like to invest and let us manage your business
- Do you like to buy or rent farmland and how many hectares are you looking for?
- How much equity capital do you have available in order to discuss different opportunities
Please download here the presentation!
Please send us back your requirements as soon as possible.
+41 79 954 01 73
I am Interested in this Property
If you are interested in active property and would like more information, or to contact us, please fill out the form below and send us